Tuesday, March 15, 2011





These are a few of the many amazing moments in my life. It is moments like these that make me excited for what the future will bring...

1. Sleeping under the stars in the middle of the Australia Outback, waking up in the morning and eating fresh bannock with honey.
2. Watching a meteor shower from the front of a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean.
3. Being handed the keys to a bar overlooking the Adriatic Sea in Dubrovnik, Croatia after the owner decided to head home. 
4. My first sight of Zebras in South Africa...and chasing after them.
5. Learning how to yodel at the top of a mountain in Switzerland.
6. Skydiving.
7. Skinny dipping in a mountain lake up near Whistler.
8. Wandering the streets of New Orleans. Every time is as amazing as the first time.
9. Swimming with the Turtles at Blue Monkey Beach in Barbados. 
10. Listening to my favorite band play live behind me, as I work. Then getting to meet them.
11. Exploring the Islands in Thailand on dodgy mopeds
12. Sitting in my hot tub in the winter at night and watching the stars.
13. Hearing my nieces scream with joy when they hear me arrive. 
14. Wandering around tiny villages in the Northern hilltop tribes of Thailand.
15. Bungee Jumping.
16. Watching whales beside the ship in Alaska.
17. Finding my favorite pair of Jeans in Toronto.
18. Watching cruise ships leave a port...and not being on board. 
19. Zipping up and down the streets of Cozumel on a scooter, and knowing everybody.
20. Scuba diving in Costa Rica and seeing a massive White Tipped Shark within arms reach in front of me. 
21. Exploring underground catacombs in Paris.
22. 4 Days in Amsterdam with my brother.
23. Watching the Sunsets at Ipperwash Beach. 
24. Tattooing the bottom of my foot.
25. My first time rock climbing outdoors. 
26. Sipping wine on a rooftop with my best friend, overlooking Hollywood.
27. Watching DJ Tiesto live from the best seat in the house.
28. Sitting on the dock up at my cottage...and doing absolutely nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment